Google AdSense Tips List for easy Accepted 2016

 Google AdSense Tips List for easy Accepted 2016

it is time to listen to tips and secrets buried signed up for Google AdSense easily . Below I sort by the most important thing .

1. Read the Google AdSense program policies The first thing that is most important to my friend to do is read and understand the Google AdSense program policies . It is not only useful when we signed , but also when we already have a Google AdSense account .

2. Create quality content Problems content is most often the reason why we rejected the Google AdSense blog . I actually like what is quality content that is unique , useful , long, or what? Perhaps many of my friend who was already making quality content but nonetheless rejected Adsense . 3. completeness blog If the above there is completeness of the content , then the next tips is a complete blog to our blog does not look like a random blog that purports to sign up for Google AdSense .


completeness couple of blogs that I mean here is :
  • Make sure your blog has the support pages such as My Contacts , Privacy Policy, etc . I myself only made ​​two pages that contacts me and Privacy Policy.
  • menu navigation
  • Few tips when installing a navigation menu , try not to put a link that leads to a label or category pages , but the link that leads to post directly.
  • Widgets
  • Some widgets that should be installed are : Popular Posts / Recent Post , Archive , Category / Label , Google Plus profile .
  • Link out
  • Link out is also quite important that we look more alamai blog . Try to put a link blogs that discuss the same topic with our blog .


4. Age blog

Problems age of blogs to be honest I was less sure to be one factor , because of my prior experience registered a blog is one year old is one of this blog , but nonetheless rejected. But it is good to register a blog buddies who are aged at least one or two months .

5. Visitors ?

To end matter little buddy should ignore it . As I mentioned at the beginning , a blog that I list only had 50 visitors / day . Moreover, a lot of bloggers whose blogs also received visitors have the Google AdSense without altogether .



2 comments

avatar
×

banyak min duitnya . bagi dong :)

avatar
×

banyak min duitnya . bagi dong :)